Sideboards or buffets, also known as buffet tables, are often placed in dining rooms to store and display items. You'll find sideboards and buffets versatile enough to be used as storage and display pieces in living rooms, entryways and hallways. You may even decide to repurpose a long, low desk or console table with drawers and move it into your dining room for a sideboard or buffet.
The sideboard buffet is a classic piece of furniture that continues to evolve to meet the needs of modern style - and if you don't have one, you're probably missing out. A sideboard is a low-profile cabinet used to store everyday dishes or special occasion tableware. The tabletop section is traditionally used to hold a variety of food dishes so that guests can serve themselves more easily, although it also serves as an attractive decorative platform. We've collected different sizes and styles of sideboard buffets so you can find the perfect design for your next dinner party.
White Buffet Sideboard with Wood Handles: The bold diamond-shaped wood handles make these sideboard buffet a subtle statement piece that allow for plenty of fun decoration and coordination possibilities. This buffet features solidity and durability, supported by a strong iron frame in white. This sideboard cabinet uses a simple and clean flat design, which adds beauty and modernity.
1. White Accent Cabinets 31.77“W living room storage cabinet with doors and shelves: 31.77" x 15.75" x 28.34"(W x D x H)
2. 31.77"W 4 Drawer Dresser white drawer chest Bedside Drawer Cabinet Storage: 31.77 x 15.74 x 36.22 inches(W x D x H)
3. Sideboard Table 63"W White Buffets 4 Doors side board: 63" x 15.75" x 28.34"(W x D x H)
These storage cabinet with doors can be used as a sideboard in living room to fill in your favourite collections, or a buffet server cabinet in kitchen to put the tableware, bowls and dishes. With the glass doors you can show off as well as protect they from dust, allows you to quickly find your item.
1. Narrow Sideboard 12.99"D 41.93"W Sideboard With Glass Door: 41.93"x 12.99"x 24.61"(W x D x H)
2. Kitchen Buffet Cabinet 41.4"W White Storage Cabinet With Doors Unique Bell Handles and Big Drawers glass door: 41.4" x 15.5" x 35.4"(W x D x H)
3. White Buffet Cabinet 22.05" glass door sideboard with Shelf and Drawer: 22.05" X 14.37" X 31.7"(W x D x H)
These buffet server are great for entertaining in any size space. They are modern, clean, and functional in design and ample storage for tucking away table linens, dishes, serving trays, and more. Dress it up with candlesticks, a vase of fresh florals, diffusers, or framed family photos. When the party starts, greet your guests with fancy appetizers and a glass of wine.
1. Kitchen Sideboard 35.43"W White Buffet Cabinet: 35.43" x 15.74" x 32.08"(W x D x H)
2. 40.15"H tall dresser 6 drawer dresser modern white/Grey dresser: 27.56 x 15.75 x 40.15 inches(W x D x H)
3. Dining room cabinets 52.36“W buffet table with storage White kitchen sideboard: 52.36" x 15.74" x 32.08"(W x D x H)
This sideboard buffet or storage cabinet has been created with and appeal and elegance, that allows it to be used in various ways and rooms. The sideboard is perfect not only as buffet cabinet in your dining room for tableware, but also suitable to be storage cabinet for books, shoes and other items or for home decor.
Kitchen Storage Cabinets 39.96"W white buffet cabinet with 2 Doors and Adjustable Shelf Sideboard Buffet Server: 39.96" x 15.75" x 34.25"(W x D x H)
Sideboard is a high rate of family use of sideboard, can effectively save space, making space more open, at the same time, also has a strong storage role, can be used to place tableware, or place photos, greenery and other decorative, this sideboard can be placed next to the dining table, can also be placed against the wall. Sideboard design variety, you can combine their own home to do specific design. A good sideboard to save your dining room, so you away from the clutter, so that your home in order.